Saturday, May 1, 2010

Ready for the Flying Pig!

Well, it's time to go to Cincinnati and run the Pig!  I have not trained as much in April as I would have liked, but I feel ready anyway!

The weather is supposed to be warm with thunderstorms.  The marathon course is a hilly course.  With the weather, it should be a challenge.  It should be an adventure no matter what happens!

This is my 5th marathon but 1st Pig.  I can't wait to get it going.  The Expo on Saturday should be a lot of fun as several runners from our running community are planning a get-together at 3pm at the Gu booth.  Come and join us if you are racing or just happen to be in the area!

I'll share the weekend events and a race report when I return back to Michigan.  Thanks to everyone for the kind calls, Tweets, emails, and Facebook messages.  Also, a special thanks to my co-host partner in the podcast Shock of the News, Adam the Zenrunner for all his support and great cheer.

I'll see you at the finish!

All the best,

Eddie

No comments:

Post a Comment